Feb. 5, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. will host The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 (TOSC 11) from
February 19-21, 2013
, at the Omni San Francisco Hotel. Institutional investors, energy research analysts, and oil and gas investors can register to attend, and find the work-in-progress presenter schedule at
EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 is a well-attended major investment forum featuring 33 presenting issuer companies with an average enterprise value of
In addition to issuer company presentations, attendees will also receive:
EnerCom's TOSC 11 Investment Conference Forum:
- Presentations from five energy research analysts;
- An unconventional school from Netherland, Sewell & Associates;
- Topics concerning IDC tax accounting, federal legislative updates, and reserve redeterminations, and;
- A view from Washington on fracing and LNG.
Discussion Themes for TOSC 11
- Each presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live and global investment audience.
- Breakout sessions for Q&A will immediately follow each presentation.
- One-on-one meeting requests are now being collected from institutional investors and research analysts. Please contact EnerCom with your requests.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com using the Twitter hash-tag #TOSC2013.
- Companies will be actively working to expand crude oil and liquids production to generate acceptable returns on invested capital amidst the global commodity price outlook for 2013. Against an uncertain backdrop of commodity price realizations, regulatory and tax issues, and global and domestic demand, we believe the majority share of oil and gas companies will keep spending within 2013 cash flows. You can find a commodity price chart here.
- We typically find TOSC 11 presenters addressing growth and expansion goals despite the market's outlook on commodity prices. Investors attending TOSC have certainly benefited from their participation. Since the Conference's founding in 2003, the collected group of presenting companies have generated a return of more than 290%, which compares favorably to the OSX Index and associated commodity prices. It's the people that are drilling and producing the oil and gas assets from which investors benefit. A TOSC Index performance chart can be found here.