Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:TCBI) parent company of Texas Capital Bank, announced today that it has been invited to present at the following conference:
|Credit Suisse Annual Financial Services Forum|
|Who:||George Jones, President and CEO|
|Peter Bartholow, Chief Financial Officer|
|Julie Anderson, Controller|
|Date:||Tuesday, February 12, 2013|
|Time:||4:00 p.m. ET|
|Location:||The Mandarin Oriental|
|Salon 3 Ballroom, Hong Kong B|
The presentation will be available during the conference via webcast by Talkpoint http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/021113a_am/reports.asp?entity=18_J2BJPIY and on our website at www.texascapitalbank.com.
ABOUT TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES, INC.
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), a member of the
Russell 2000™ Index
and the S&P SmallCap 600, is the parent
company of Texas Capital Bank, a commercial bank that delivers highly
personalized financial services to businesses and private clients.
in Dallas, the bank has full-service locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort
Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV