Nu Skin Enterprises
Last up on our list of "toxic" names is mid-cap cosmetics company Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS). This stock has been making the exact opposite setup that MHO just exited from -- it's spent the majority of the last year in a downtrending channel.
Now shares are falling back off of resistance, the spot where a glut of selling pressure has been collecting. That has been implications for investors right now, given that this stock has moved down to test support after each of the last four tests of resistance.
With support considerably below NUS' current share price, that exposes shareholders to some big risks. I'd recommend getting out of shares before they fall further.To see this week's trades in action, check out the Technical Setups for the Week portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV