DALLAS, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Comerica Incorporated today announced that it will participate in the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum.
Comerica's presentation will begin at 1:45 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. Speaking on behalf of Comerica will be Curtis C. Farmer, vice chairman, Retail Bank and Wealth Management; and Karen L. Parkhill, vice chairman and chief financial officer. Darlene P. Persons, director of Investor Relations, also will participate. Comerica's presentation may include forward looking statements.
To access the live audio Webcast, including presentation slides, visit the "Investor Relations" area of Comerica's Web site at www.comerica.com. Replays will be available at the same location following the conference.Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $65.4 billion at December 31, 2012. SOURCE Comerica Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV