Statement By The Honourable Bal Gosal, Minister Of State (Sport), On The Occasion Of The Closing Ceremonies Of The PyeongChang 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games
OTTAWA, Feb. 5, 2013 /CNW/ - As the PyeongChang 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games officially come to a close, I would like to offer my heartfelt congratulations to our entire Canadian Special Olympics Team on eight days of amazing competition.
Our Special Olympics athletes demonstrated great skill and determination, and many of their performances resulted in exciting podium finishes, bringing Canada a total of 104 medals, 44 Gold, 42 Silver and 18 Bronze medals — an exceptional accomplishment.
It was thrilling to follow the Games as our athletes competed with tremendous spirit. Each and every performance made me more and more proud to be Canadian.
Our Government, along with all Canadians, congratulates all the Special Olympics athletes who represented our country with such passion and excellence.I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our athletes' biggest fans—their families and friends—for making such a vital contribution to our athletes' achievements. SOURCE Canadian Heritage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV