Parks Associates To Present New Energy Research And Preview The 2013 Smart Energy Summit In Webcast On Thursday, February 7
DALLAS, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International research firm Parks Associates, host of the annual Smart Energy Summit, will present new research on the markets for residential energy services and management in the webcast "Business Models for Energy Services" on Thursday, February 7, 1-2:15 P.M. Media are invited to register. All registrants receive the presentation materials.
The webcast features Tom Kerber, director of Parks Associates' Home Controls & Energy Research. Mr. Kerber will analyze programs focused on providing energy consumption information and new connected tools and services that will drive consumer interest and adoption of energy services. The webcast will include an overview of automated solutions that help consumers use less electricity and partnership opportunities for utilities, service providers, and OEMs.
- 60-80% of U.S. broadband home owners are willing to pay for energy-saving products such as smart thermostats, smart water-tank controllers, and attic insulation
- Consumers will not pay more than their average total energy bill for products offering a 20% savings, roughly $175
- Total U.S. smart meter deployments will exceed 50 million in 2013, reaching 62 million by 2015
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts