Hungry Howie's Pizza To Exhibit At The Cincinnati Franchise & Business Expo
MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hungry Howie's Pizza, one of the top pizza franchises in the country, has announced that it will exhibit at The Cincinnati Franchise & Business Opportunities Expo. The event will be held at the Duke Energy Center from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, February 9 and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, February 10, 2013.
The company is growing and is interested in meeting people who want to start a pizza business. The Hungry Howie's Pizza development team will be present at Booth 113 throughout the Expo.
"Hungry Howie's Pizza has built a strong infrastructure and we are looking for franchise candidates in the state of Ohio," said Jennifer M. Jackson, development director for Hungry Howie's Pizza. "The Expo gives people a chance to meet our team and learn more about the qualification process and the opportunities we have available."
The Duke Energy Convention Center is located at 525 Elm Street in Cincinnati. Admission is $5 at the door for the general public and free for military personnel with ID.For more information about the company's pizza franchising opportunities, visit http://franchising.hungryhowies.com. About Hungry Howie's Pizza: Hungry Howie's Pizza ( http://www.hungryhowies.com) is a Madison Heights, Michigan-based restaurant with locations throughout the country featuring flavored crust pizza, oven baked subs, wings and salads. With more than 40 years in the pizza franchise industry, Hungry Howie's Pizza is consistently rated among the Top 10 Pizza Franchises in the nation. The company offers food franchise opportunities in prime markets for those who are prepared to make an investment and want to start a pizza business. SOURCE Hungry Howie’s Pizza & Subs, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV