Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that it is scheduled to release its earnings results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. In conjunction with its release, the Company will be conducting a conference call on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 10 a.m. Eastern Time to review its 2012 fourth quarter results and current developments.
To listen to the conference call via webcast, log on to www.omegahealthcare.com and click the “4Q 2012 Earnings Call” hyperlink under the “Upcoming Events” section on the Company’s homepage. Webcast replays of the call will be available on the Company’s website for approximately two weeks following the call. Additionally, a copy of the earnings release will be available in the “Featured Documents” and “Press Releases” sections of the Company’s website. Analysts and investors within the United States interested in participating are invited to call (888) 317-6016. The Canadian toll-free dial-in number is (855) 669-9657. All other international participants can use the dial-in number (412) 317-6016. Ask the operator to be connected to the “Omega Healthcare Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Call”.
The Company is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing
financing to the long-term care industry. At September 30, 2012, the
Company owned or held mortgages on 460 skilled nursing facilities,
assisted living facilities and other specialty hospitals with
approximately 53,269 licensed beds (51,117 available beds) located in 33
states and operated by 47 third-party healthcare operating companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV