LAKE FOREST, Ill., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hospira, Inc. (NYSE: HSP), the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies, today announced that the company will present at two upcoming conferences:
- Raymond James 34 th Institutional Investors Conference March 5, 2013 (Tuesday) – Orlando, Fla. 10:25 a.m. Eastern time
- Barclays Capital 2013 Global Healthcare Conference March 13, 2013 (Wednesday) – Miami 8:00 a.m. Eastern time
The presentations will be available to all interested parties through a live audiocast accessible via the investor relations section of Hospira's website at www.hospirainvestor.com. Listeners should log on approximately 10 minutes in advance to ensure proper setup to receive the audiocast. Any accompanying slides will be available on the Hospira website. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Hospira website approximately 24 hours after the live presentation for 30 days after the event.
About HospiraHospira, Inc. is the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through its broad, integrated portfolio, Hospira is uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs. The company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Ill., and has approximately 15,000 employees. Learn more at www.hospira.com.
SOURCE Hospira, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts