The Rosen Law Firm is investigating the Board of Directors of Dell, Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with its going private transaction involving Michael Dell, Dell’s Founder, Chairman and CEO and Silver Lake, a private equity firm .
If you would like to join the action please email or call Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan, toll-free, at 866-767-3653; or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, offered by Michael Dell and Silver Lake, shareholders will receive $13.65 for each share of Dell stock they own. The investigation relates to whether the transaction is fair to public shareholders and whether Dell’s Board breached its fiduciary duties in connection with the transaction.
If you own Dell common stock and wish to obtain additional information, you may contact Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV