The branding effort extends into every aspect of Mood's business and allows the company to provide a more powerful, integrated suite of experiential marketing solutions that meet the needs of a diverse clientele. Clients range from small-to-medium sized business to Fortune 50 global organizations.
For more information about Mood, its services and for updated visuals, please visit www.moodmedia.com.
About Mood Media Mood Media (TSX:MM / LSE AIM:MM) is the global leader for Experience Design. By integrating media and sensory content, social and mobile applications, and technology-based solutions, we enhance brands and help our clients create powerful connections with their customers.
Mood partners with many of the world's leading brands across a wide range of industries, including retail, fashion, financial services, hospitality and food service. Serving more than 560,000 commercial locations in 55 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Australia, Mood reaches more than 150 million people every day.For further information about Mood Media, please visit www.moodmedia.com. Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/moodmedia and connect with us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/moodmedia. SOURCE Mood Media Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV