, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank has partnered with Sure Payroll, Inc., to launch a new online payroll processing service for small business customers.
M&T Online Payroll is now available in all communities served by M&T Bank. The service is designed for businesses with between 1 and 100 employees.
The enrollment process is administered through a secure Web site and takes as little as 30 minutes to enter. After enrollment, the service is up and running in as few as 7 business days.
"Being a small business owner is complicated enough – from finding your next client to managing expenses. We're now offering the simple option of managing payroll processing right through your bank," said
, senior vice president of business banking at M&T.
Features of M&T Online Payroll include:
- A centralized online site for all payroll information and processing
- Payroll direct deposit and onsite check printing, and flexible pay types
- An online employee self-service site for paystubs and year-end W2 and 1099 statements
- On-time filing and payment of Federal, State and Local taxes
- Readily available payroll reports and accounting software integration
- Federal and State Labor Law compliance posters, as well as HR How-To-Guides and forms
Small business banking is one of M&T Bank's largest sectors. M&T ranks as the leading U.S. Small Business Administration lender in many of the communities it serves in
About M&T Bank
M&T Bank was founded in Buffalo, New York in 1856, and is one of the top 20 independent commercial bank holding companies in the U.S. With $83 billion in assets and more than 725 branch offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia, the company provides customers a full range of banking products and services, including
and savings accounts. For more information, visit http://www.mtb.com.
Media Contact Information:Delaware:
, and Washington D.C.:
SOURCE M&T Bank