CORAL GABLES, Fla., Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Bank, N.A. announced today the appointment of F. Britt Borders as Wealth Management Executive. Borders will oversee the bank's investment sales and trust businesses reporting to Capital Bank Consumer Executive Ken Kavanagh.
Commenting on the appointment, Ken Kavanagh stated, "Our business plan includes growing non-punitive fee income; our investment and trust advisory businesses will be important to meeting that objective. Appointing a wealth management executive of Britt's caliber is reflective of this strategy."
Borders' experience includes 26 years in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Capital Bank, Borders served as Director of Wealth Management for Community & Southern Bank where he was responsible for building a high net worth division. He held a similar position at Buckhead Capital Management in Atlanta and also served as Director of the Wealth Advisory Group for First Citizens Bank. Borders is a graduate of Georgia State University and will office out of Capital Bank's downtown Raleigh location.About Capital Bank Capital Bank, N.A. was formed in July 2010 as the banking subsidiary of Capital Bank Financial Corp., a bank holding company incorporated in 2009 with the goal of creating a regional banking franchise in the Southeastern United States. With approximately $7.3 billion in total assets as of December 31, 2012, and more than 1,600 employees, Capital Bank offers a broad range of financial services and operates 164 branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. More information on Capital Bank is available at www.capitalbank-us.com .
CONTACT: Susi Winchell Marketing Director, VP Capital Bank 239.449.5850 www.capitalbank-us.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV