Have A Crush On Someone? New Website Lets You Know If They Doyoutoo
NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ever had a crush on someone? Then you know how hard it is to get over the "what if s/he doesn't like me back" question.
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the new website doyoutoo.me will help you get the answer – ending the dilemma that keeps you from approaching someone you really like because you don't know if they like you back.
Doyoutoo reveals your feelings to your crush only if s/he feels the same about you. If not, your crush will never know and you've saved yourself a rejection. Or you'll get a positive response letting you know they like you, too, and that it's time to buy a Valentine's Day gift.
"Doyoutoo works because users can have only one crush at any time," says doyoutoo inventor Ioannis Tsiokos. "Once you've identified your crush, you can't change it for a month. And it's confidential. Doyoutoo keeps the love secrets of its users locked safely away from prying eyes."Although privacy is an important part of doyoutoo's service, the website's top priority is happiness – and not just the happiness of its infatuated users. Doyoutoo will donate food, clean water and medicine to a poor child in a developing country for every user who finds out their crush is not part of their love story. Funds are generated through in-site advertising. "Finding out the truth is always good news at doyoutoo.me," Tsiokos said. How does it work? You put in the name of the person you have a crush on along with something to identify them – a phone number, email or Facebook. If your crush has done or does the same for you, doyoutoo will let both of you know and you take it from there. You'll only be able to use it once a month, though. So, choose wisely.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV