NetWrix Announces 2012 Revenue Growth Of 65%
IRVINE, California, February 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- 65% revenue growth globally in 2012; 70% revenue growth in the U.S.
- 20 new awards for NetWrix technologies
- 9 new product releases and announcements
NetWrix Corporation, the emerging leader in unified auditing for critical IT systems across the entire infrastructure, announces 65% growth in global revenues for 2012 over the same period in 2011. During the same period, NetWrix sales grew over 70% in the US alone.
"We are very excited to have produced record sales again in 2012 and growth figures continue to exceed expectations both in the US and worldwide," said Michael Fimin, CEO and President of NetWrix Corporation. "In only six years since we founded NetWrix, our products are now used in more than 94 countries, proving NetWrix is the solution of choice for leading IT departments across the globe."
NetWrix focuses exclusively on unifying configuration and data auditing, identified by Forrester as the #1 security technology for the next five years. Based on its powerful AuditAssurance™ technology, the NetWrix Change Reporter Suite provides a comprehensive change auditing solution for security and compliance."NetWrix was ranked #33 software vendor on the 2012 Inc. 500 list of America's fastest-growing private companies with 550% growth in the last three years. A study of the 2012 Inc. list shows that NetWrix can also claim to be the #1 fastest-growing US company in enterprise systems management," added Fimin. "2012 was a fast moving, game-changing year for us, with our technology portfolio, innovation and customer service driving continued growth," said Robert Bobel, Director of Product Management, NetWrix. About NetWrix Founded in 2006, NetWrix Corporation's core competency is in unifying change and configuration auditing of critical systems across the entire IT infrastructure. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support different platforms, devices and applications, NetWrix offers award-winning auditing solutions and superior customer service at affordable prices. The company is headquartered in Paramus, NJ, with offices in Los Angeles, Boston, Tampa and the UK. For more information visit http://www.netwrix.com SOURCE NetWrix Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV