Dell Inc. Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Investigation Of Michael Dell And Silver Lake's Going Private Agreement
NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Dell Inc. ("Dell" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DELL) is breaching its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in connection with an agreement with Michael Dell, Dell's Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, in partnership with global technology investment firm Silver Lake, to take the Company private.
Under the terms of the agreement, Dell shareholders will receive $13.65 in cash for each share of common stock they own. The investigation is focused on whether Mr. Dell and Silver Lake's offer undervalues the Company's shares.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Dell shareholder and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact U. Seth Ottensoser at (877) 779-1414 or Ottensoser@bernlieb.com.
Bernstein Liebhard has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal's "Plaintiffs' Hot List" in each of the last ten years.Bernstein Liebhard LLP10 East 40th Street New York, New York 10016(877) 779-1414 www.bernlieb.com ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2013 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Michael S. Bigin. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. SOURCE Bernstein Liebhard LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV