COLUMBIA, Md., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MICROS Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRS), a leading supplier of information systems to the hospitality and retail industries, today announced that its Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, Peter J. Rogers, Jr., will present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference being held from February 5-7, 2013 in San Francisco, California.
Mr. Rogers's presentation about MICROS is scheduled from 9:10 am to 9:40 am, Pacific Standard Time, on Thursday, February 7, 2013. The presentation will be conducted in a question and answer session directed by Mr. Brad Reback, a Stifel equity analyst, to Mr. Rogers.
The presentation is being webcast with a web address of
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV