The attitudes and opinions of HR leaders from around the world about their role in M&A transactions were featured in Mercer’s latest weekly Mercer/THINK infographic “ HR Strives to Meet Growing M&A Challenges” ( http://mercerthink.mercer.com). Key insights highlighted in this infographic, broken out by geographic region, reveal:
- By a wide margin HR leaders selected change management and business/culture integration as the two issues receiving insufficient leadership attention in M&A situations
- Areas of growing HR involvement in M&A include more support for post-merger integration, increased business focus and knowledge in order to realize full deal value and aggressive timelines between targeting, signing and closing transactions
- HR leaders who felt their departments could not meet leadership’s M&A requirements identified better executive direction, better project management, resources for country-specific HR regulations/practices and M&A-focused training as the most helpful areas for improved outcomes
These findings were derived from more than 325 HR executives who were surveyed as part of their attending Mercer’s global M&A Ready™ ( www.mercer.com/MAREADY) 2012 workshops across the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA.
M&A Ready two-day executive workshops cover today’s best practices in each deal phase as well as critical processes and strategic HR project management approaches that are designed for both cross-border and domestic transactions.
If you would like to discuss the insights highlighted in the infographic or other M&A related topics with Mercer consultants including Len Gray, Global Leader of Mercer’s M&A consulting business, please contact Bruce Lee at 212-345-0553 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also feel free to republish the infographic in your own media outlets.NOTE TO EDITORS - Mercer has recently launched the M&A Ready 2013 workshop series, now in its tenth year, with 24 workshops scheduled worldwide. In the Americas M&A Ready 2013 workshops will be held in the following locations:
- Calgary, Canada – April 10-11
- Medellin, Colombia – April 17-18
- Houston, USA – April 24-25
- Miami, USA – May 14-15
- Toronto, Canada – June 12-13
- New York, USA – June 26-27
- San Francisco, USA – September 17-18
- Mexico City, Mexico - October (exact date tbd)
- Chicago, USA – October 23-24
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV