HOUSTON, Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY) will webcast its presentation from the 2013 Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference in Boca Raton, Fla., on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, at 4:15 p.m. Eastern.
The live webcast and presentation materials can be accessed at www.sysco.com/investors . An archived replay of the presentation will be available shortly after the live webcast is completed.
Following the presentation, Sysco will host a dinner for CAGNY attendees featuring a three-course meal created by celebrity chef and longtime Sysco customer, Robert Irvine. Sysco recently announced a multi-platform marketing relationship with the Food Network, its highly rated show "Restaurant: Impossible," and Chef Irvine.About Sysco Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. The company operates 185 distribution facilities serving over 400,000 customers. For the fiscal year 2012 that ended June 30, 2012 the company generated record sales of over $42 billion. For more information about Sysco visit www.sysco.com . For investor relations news follow us at www.twitter.com/SyscoStock or download the new Sysco IR App, available on the iTunes App Store and Google Play Market. The Sysco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=747
CONTACT: Neil Russell Vice President, Investor Relations T 281-584-1308 Charley Wilson Vice President, Corporate Communications T 281-584-2423
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV