Those looking to purchase a quality, well-maintained used vehicle can also take advantage of Budget's Ultimate Test Drive Program available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada and Texas. "As we add new vehicles into our fleet, we make older models available for consumers to purchase via our Ultimate Test Drive program," said Mr. Gartland. "A wide variety of model-year 2012 vehicles are currently available for purchase, and many of our model-year 2013 vehicles will be available later this year. We encourage those looking for a wide selection of late-model cars at competitive prices to visit budget.com."
Budget Car Rental is one of the world's best-known car rental brands with more than 3,000 locations in more than 120 countries. Budget is an industry leader in providing vehicle rental services to value-conscious travelers and also operates the second-largest truck rental business in the United States, through a network of more than 2,100 locations. Budget is owned by Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CAR), which operates and licenses the brand throughout the world. For further information, visit www.budget.com .
CONTACT: Alice Pereira (973) 496-6113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV