CANTON, Mass., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the signing of multi-unit store development agreements with two franchise groups to develop 11 new restaurants throughout New Orleans over the next several years.
The two franchise groups and their development plans include:
- Alaa and Dhiya Esmail plan to develop six restaurants in New Orleans. Their first restaurant is planned to open in 2013 and the remainder by 2016.
- BBC Foods, LLC plans to develop five new restaurants in New Orleans. Led by Bhavin and Bharat Chauhan, their first restaurant is planned to open in 2014 and the reminder by 2018.
Franchise opportunities are still available in Louisiana in Lake Charles, Lafayette, New Orleans, Alexandria and Monroe. To drive its expansion efforts, Dunkin' Donuts has aligned its strategy to support the growth opportunities and consumer needs of individual markets. As a result, the company continues to expand with single and multi-unit opportunities with no minimum unit requirements."Our secret to success is our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests every day," said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of Franchising and Business Development, Dunkin' Brands, Inc. "We believe these new franchise partners will cultivate lasting customer relationships and become integral parts of their local communities." Building a solid network of stores within a market enables Dunkin' Donuts to invest in a distribution model that provides consistent, high-quality products that guests expect. In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin' Donuts offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV