2012 Year-End SEC Proved Reserves – Pro Forma
Total proved reserves as of December 31, 2012 pro forma for the sale are estimated to be 1.07 trillion cubic feet equivalent or 179 million barrels of oil equivalent with the Company's pro forma proved reserve liquid mix increasing from 48% to 52% as a result of the planned natural gas asset divestiture. Proved developed reserves pro forma for the sale will be reduced to approximately 37% of total proved reserves as the assets planned for sale are 100% proved developed producing reserves. As stated in PDC's reserves press release issued earlier today, the Company's 2012 year-end proved reserves do not include anticipated future contributions from PDC's emerging liquid-rich Utica Shale position.
Total Proved Reserves Total Proved Reserves (1P) 2012 Year-End 2012 Pro Forma Wattenberg 894 893 Appalachia 179 179 Piceance 66 --- NECO 18 --- Total Reserves (Bcfe): 1,157 1,072
About PDC Energy, Inc.
PDC Energy is a domestic independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, NGLs and natural gas. Its operations are focused primarily in the liquids-rich Wattenberg Field of Colorado, including the horizontal Niobrara and Codell plays, the Utica Shale in Ohio and the Marcellus Shale development in West Virginia. PDC is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 3000 Index of Companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV