AOL today announced that Advertising.com Group has officially been renamed AOL Networks. The new brand, AOL Networks, aligns with its parent brand AOL, and should help all stakeholders better understand the rich stack of assets and robust technology it brings together for its nearly 20,000 publishers 1 and 4,000 advertiser and agency clients 2. The new name clearly represents the recognized cross-screen offerings across premium, programmatic and performance advertising.
“AOL Networks will continue to offer global advertising solutions that help increase yield through a rich and broad set of platforms, formats, and technologies,” said Ned Brody, CEO of AOL Networks. “We have heard from many clients that there is an increasing number of systems and partners they need to do business with to accomplish their online marketing objectives. The group’s mission has always been to simplify digital advertising at scale.”
Brody added, “AOL is synonymous with premium. And in the network space, there is a real need for premium experiences. With our established leadership in video, performance and now programmatic, plus AOL’s foothold in premium advertising, we are better positioned than ever to define and own a transcending solution.”
AOL Networks enables the world’s top marketers and media brands to reach consumers across desktop, mobile, tablet and connected TVs with impact through premium experiences, programmatic buying and performance driven campaigns. It is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. AOL Networks brands will continue to operate under their existing names:
- Advertising.com: massive premium, cross-screen network with 596M 3 global unique visitors, programmatic buying, a proprietary DSP, and network-exclusive access to AOL inventory.
- The AOL On Network: largest premium video network 4 reaching 67M 5 unique viewers.
- goviral: branded content distributor across premium publisher network in over 90 countries.
- ADTECH: dominant cross-screen global ad management and serving platform.
- Pictela: award-winning content-based advertising and premium formats platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV