ST. PAUL, Minn., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced today that it will host its 2013 Analyst and Investor Day and webcast on Thursday, February 7, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., EST, in New York City. The conference will feature remarks by President and CEO James Owens and key members of H.B. Fuller's management team. Topics discussed will include the company's approach to achieving strategic growth, details concerning the Company's business integration, strategic innovation and a financial review.
The analyst and investor day audio and accompanying synchronized presentation slides will be available to all interested parties via a simultaneous webcast at www.hbfuller.com under the Investor Relations section. For those unable to listen live, an audio replay of the event along with the accompanying presentations will be archived on the company's website.
About H.B. Fuller Company:For over 125 years,
H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Recognized for unmatched technical support and innovation,
H.B. Fuller brings knowledge and strength to help its customers find precisely the right formulation for the right performance. With fiscal 2012 net revenue of
H.B. Fuller serves customers in packaging, hygiene, paper converting, general assembly, woodworking, construction, and consumer businesses. For more information, visit
HBFullerStrength.com, read our
blog or follow
GlueTalk on Twitter.
Maximillian MarcyInvestor Relations 651-236-5062
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV