GLENVIEW, Ill., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The holiday season is over, and it's time to start celebrating the everyday things in life that make us happy. The Cool Whip brand is encouraging (and making it easy for) moms everywhere to celebrate the everyday moments with new Cool Whip Frosting. The brand, long-known for delicious Whipped Topping, is introducing a new line of whipped and easy-to-spread frosting available in three varieties – chocolate, cream cheese and vanilla.
"We know moms aren't happy with shelf stable frosting because it is too sweet, too thick or really difficult to apply without damaging the cakes or other baked goods," said Marjani Coffey, Brand Manager, Cool Whip. "Our new Cool Whip Frosting makes it fun and easy to bake, frost and enjoy because of the perfectly whipped texture. It's definitely worth a trip to the freezer aisle."
With just the right level of sweetness, Cool Whip Frosting is the perfect finishing touch to all baked goods for any everyday moment no matter how big or small.
- Perfect Attendance at School. A delicious reward is in store with No-Fuss Turtle Cake. Simply spread Cool Whip Chocolate Frosting on top of cooled chocolate cake, then drizzle with caramel topping in even parallel lines down the length of the cake. Sprinkle with pecans for a well-deserved treat.
- A Snow Day with the Kids. Have fun baking Pumpkin Cream Cupcakes with the kids. These easy to make, flavor-packed treats made with spice cake mix and canned pumpkin is a perfect interactive indoor activity. Mix cake batter, pudding mix and canned pumpkin together and spoon into muffin cups. Top with cream cheese mixture and finish the cupcakes off with Cool Whip Cream Cheese Frosting and caramel topping.
- A Helping Hand: The kids did their chores and helped watch their younger siblings, so treat them to a moist Luscious Lemon Pound Cake that has just the right amount of lemon flavor frosted with Cool Whip Vanilla Frosting. The whipped texture is ideal for decorating and piping, so use leftover frosting to write a personalized note to show them how much they're appreciated.
New Cool Whip Frosting varieties are available now in frozen food aisles of grocery stores nationwide with a suggested retail price of $2.99. For more about Kraft Cool Whip Frosting, visit www.coolwhip.com or www.Facebook.com/coolwhip.ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUP Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company, with revenues of approximately $19 billion in 2011. Launched as a public and independent company on Oct. 1, 2012, the new Kraft has the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse. The company has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, refrigerated meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include Kraft, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer , Planters and JELL-O. Kraft's 25,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft Foods Group is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. For more information, visit www.kraft.com and www.facebook.com/kraft. SOURCE Cool Whip
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV