DUBLIN, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FLY Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) ("FLY"), a global lessor of modern commercial jet aircraft, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings results before the market opens on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
FLY's senior management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 7, 2013. Participants should dial +1 706-758-4339 (International) or 877-309-0213 ( North America) and enter confirmation code 97063366. Please call at least five minutes early to allow for connection time.
A live webcast will be available on the Events page in the Investor Relations section of FLY's website at www.flyleasing.com.
To access the telephone replay, dial +1 404-537-3406 (International) or 855-859-2056 ( North America) and enter confirmation code 97063366. The telephone replay will be available for one week. A webcast replay will be available on the company's website for one year.About FLY FLY acquires and leases modern, high-demand and fuel-efficient commercial jet aircraft under multi-year operating lease contracts to a diverse group of airlines throughout the world. FLY is managed and serviced by BBAM LP, one of the world's leading aircraft lease managers with more than 20 years of experience. For more information about FLY, please visit our website at www.flyleasing.com. Contact: Matt DallasFLY Leasing Limited+1 203-769-5916 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE FLY Leasing Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV