SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Planet Group, Inc. (OTCPink: GNPG) announces today that it has received additional orders for its XenTx (pronounced "zen-tex") diesel fuel savings and clean emissions additive from the Dallas County School System in Texas.
Dallas County Schools (DCS) has a transportation team of over 2,000 professionals who strive daily to serve Dallas County's 14 independent school districts. DCS has the 3 rd largest pupil transportation fleet in the United States operating approximately 1,900 buses which consume 2 million gallons of diesel fuel per year and that transports approximately 71,000 students to and from school safely each day.
DCS has stated, "Working with Green Planet Group and using their XenTx fuel additive has proven to be a great solution for our school system and will provide an estimated $600,000 in fuel savings and maintenance costs during the first year of use. This is a perfect fit with our initiative to reduce both costs and emissions while improving the air quality for our student population."
Edmond L. Lonergan, President & CEO of Green Planet Group stated, " Dallas County Schools is one of the largest in the nation and we are very proud to be able to provide them a viable green solution that saves them money and reduces harmful emissions. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with a group like DCS and look forward to finding new and exciting ways to create additional cost savings that benefit our environment and our nation's students."Green Planet Group's XenTx fuel savings and clean emissions additive improves fuel mileage and reduce emissions in many types of vehicles. In addition, added benefits in using XenTx show reduced maintenance costs, and reduced failure of certain engine parts such as fuel injectors, differentials, and carburetors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV