DETROIT, Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today announced the launch of its fully integrated healthcare solution: Covisint Healthcare. Already a leading provider of accountable care, HIE and collaboration technologies, Covisint Healthcare now enables providers and payers to deliver better care and achieve increased revenues in today's outcomes-focused environment.
"As healthcare reform drives the shift from fee-for-service to outcomes-based reimbursement, providers and payers need to effectively manage financial risk for defined populations, better coordinate care across the care continuum and drive measured outcomes at the point-of-care," said John Stanley, Principal of Impact Advisors.
Covisint Healthcare performs advanced analytics across multiple systems and stakeholders to reduce costs and earn incentives--a core tenet of accountable care initiatives. Covisint's cloud engagement platform meets customers where they are, from paper-based to mobile and cloud systems. The solution reduces unnecessary readmissions, procedure redundancies and emergency room visits by streamlining administrative and clinical information and delivering actionable insights to the point-of-care.Key Covisint Healthcare benefits include the:
- highlighting of strong and weak performers--by pulling information across internal and external systems and reports;
- enhancement of existing EMRs, EHRs, care management and HIEs--simplifying participation in government programs, saving time, coordinating care and increasing revenues by expanding reporting and simplifying shared plans with decision support and guidelines;
- delivery of real-time team notifications--for ER admission and discharges;
- capturing, tracking and reporting--on core measure sets for ACO, PCMH, Meaningful Use and PQRS or commercial payer pay-for-performance and other value-based models;
- improvement of patient outreach and scheduling--by generating reports identifying those in need of care or for those falling through the cracks in today's fragmented healthcare system; and
- simplicity, scalability and performance of Covisint's cloud engagement platform--which has been deployed by more than 3,000 global customers to allow 18 million users to access mission-critical applications and information.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts