TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience solutions, today announced details pertaining to the release of its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results and related conference call and webcast.
TeleTech will release fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results after market close on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, when a summary press release will be issued and its Annual Report on Form 10-K will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A conference call and webcast with management will be held on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
You are invited to join a live webcast of the conference call by visiting the “Investors” section of the TeleTech website at www.teletech.com. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, a replay will be available on the TeleTech website through Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
ABOUT TELETECHFor nearly 30 years, TeleTech and its subsidiaries have helped the world’s most successful companies design, enable, manage and grow customer value through the delivery of superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TeleTech group of companies delivers technology-enabled solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 39,000 employees drive success for clients in the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit www.teletech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV