Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP), a leading provider of human resources and business performance solutions for America’s best businesses, today announced the launch of Insperity ExpensView ™, a component of Insperity ™ ExpensAble ® Corporate, a leading expense management Software-as-a-Service solution.
This innovative business solution, which is free on a 90-day trial basis to new and existing Insperity ExpensAble Corporate customers, not only generates detailed data on a company’s travel and entertainment (T&E) expenses, but it also includes an examination of the data by an Insperity analyst for mid-market and enterprise customers.
“Insperity ExpensView offers transparency and key information about how a customer’s employees are using their T&E budget,” said John Tangredi, Insperity Expense Management division president. “Our responsibility is to interpret the information and provide advice to the customer, enabling smart business decisions. For example, if many employees are violating a per diem policy, perhaps they need better training, the per diem may need to be increased or the policy itself should be changed.”
Insperity ExpensView includes analysis of:
- System statistics such as login methods and receipt imaging sources
- Report metrics, including the number of reports generated, identifying high-volume expense filers and approvers and reimbursement approval time
- Spending breakdown by payment method, expense type, merchant, location and department
- Policy compliance by monitoring the most frequent warnings and violators
- Most popular features among users
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts