Cohu, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:COHU) Ismeca subsidiary announced today the introduction of its next generation turret handler, NY20.
The NY20 platform delivers outstanding throughput performance combined with fast device change-over time, making it an excellent value solution for both high-volume and high-mix testing and inspection of ICs, Discrete and LED devices. The new 20-position turret offers up to 50% more process capability in a 40% smaller footprint compared to the previous generation handler. Innovative hardware and software technology enables intelligent features that maximize handler autonomy and stability. NY20 provides increased productivity and sets the benchmark for turret handling performance.
“The NY20 is the next generation in turret technology: smaller, lighter and faster. We are also launching the future vision architecture, Native.Net, that can be integrated on all our turret handlers and ships standard on the NY20,” said Lorenzo Giarrè, President of Ismeca.
Several configurations of the NY20 handler will be rolled-out during 2013 to address application specific requirements.About Cohu: Cohu is a leading supplier of test handling, burn-in, thermal subsystems and MEMS test solutions used by the global semiconductor industry as well as a supplier of microwave communications and video equipment. For press releases and other information of interest to investors, please visit Cohu’s website at www.cohu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV