DETROIT, Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced that it has published a new whitepaper titled: "A New Competitive Differentiator For Banks." The paper explores how banks have no other choice but to master application performance management (APM) in order to stay ahead of their competition.
In today's saturated banking market, banks must deliver best-in-class services that ensure a positive banking experience to retain customers, attract new ones and provide uninterrupted and reliable productivity-increasing applications to their employees.When it comes to banking, customers expect the utmost speed and flexibility. Any disruption or slowdown in service -- whether to a key application or website -- has a direct impact on customer satisfaction, revenue and brand image. A bad customer experience can make or break a customer returning to a bank to do business, making poor application performance unacceptable. This whitepaper outlines:
- what steps banks take to grow and diversify and their impact on the IT organization;
- the new challenges for IT departments to deliver without compromising the quality of service; and
- how the performance of key applications must be at the center of any IT improvement, consolidation or migration initiative.
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- About:Performance Blog
- Outage Analyzer
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager, Compuware APM Business Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas, Warner Communications, 978-526-1960, Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226, 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts