The Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE/Euronext Paris: CCE) Board of Directors increased the company’s regular quarterly dividend 25 percent to 20 cents per share. The quarterly dividend rate is equivalent to an annual dividend of 80 cents per share. The dividend is payable March 21, 2013 to shareowners of record on March 8, 2013.
“This is the sixth consecutive annual increase in our dividend, and combined with our share repurchase efforts, clearly demonstrates our ongoing commitment to drive shareowner value,” said John F. Brock, chairman and chief executive officer.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. is the leading Western European marketer, distributor, and producer of bottle and can liquid nonalcoholic refreshment and one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers. CCE is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. For more information about the company, please visit www.cokecce.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV