10 Smart Tips For Fun And Inexpensive Springtime Travel From Getaroom.com
MIAMI, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Getaroom.com, a leading online discount hotel stay company, released today a list of 10 travel tips for individuals looking to enjoy springtime travel without breaking the bank. To make booking your trip sweeter, from now until April 30 th, any bookings on Getaroom over $300 earn two free movie tickets.
- Spring skiing helps you avoid the crowds while still enjoying fresh snow. Try the Spa & Lodge at Breckenridge for as little as $149 a night.
- Try to avoid the typical spring break week for both college kids and secondary school students. If you have kids and need a trip, then consider a northern destination to have more peace and quiet and available hotel options.
- Europe is on sale from now until the end of March. Avoid the substantial summer crowds at destinations including London, Barcelona, Paris, and Munich.
- Spring of course means spring break for college students. Top destinations include: Cancun, New York City, London, Panama Beach, Las Vegas, LA, and Miami. Avoid the beach communities during spring break if you are looking for peace and quiet.
- Enjoy the famous National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington D.C. from March 20 th to April 14 th and also take in some outstanding museums. Book early through Getaroom.com for the best rates.
- Spring weather can be unpredictable, so check the weather ahead of your trip and bring lots of layers to be ready for the cold or heat wave.
- New York City is beautiful in spring. Enjoy Central Park without a winter coat. Book hotels such as the Americana from $135 a night.
- Visit New Orleans after the craziness of Mardi Gras in February to enjoy great food and festivals including the Jazz Festival and the free Lafayette Square concerts.
- Getaroom runs many flash sales for spring travel. These limited-time deals feature savings of up to 60% off typical rates if booked by the deadline. Look for the clock icons when searching your destination at Getaroom.com for specific offer details.
- Miami is a great destination for beachgoers, with warm but not yet hot weather. Book the Chesterfield Hotel in South Beach from less than $100 a night during May.
"Springtime is supposed to be a time of rebirth and discovery, and travelers should embrace their trips with a similar spirit of adventure and fun," said Robert B. Diener, President and Co-Founder of Getaroom.com. "Many top destinations are available at a substantial discount during the spring months, and the warmer and longer days make many outdoor attractions very appealing. Getaroom is a great source of both unpublished hotel rates that aren't found anywhere else and flash sales that are ideal for impulsive travelers who want to spend more money on dining and fun, not their hotel room."
For more information about exciting spring hotel deals, visit www.getaroom.com.
About Getaroom.com:Getaroom.com provides travelers a state-of-the-art lodging website ( www.getaroom.com) which offers travelers the lowest hotel rates on the Internet. Clients calling its toll-free call center at 800-HOTELS-8 (800-468-3578) can also receive the benefits of unpublished pricing, with hotel rates typically 10 to 20 percent less than published rates on its site and other internet sites and as much as 50 percent less. There is full disclosure about the property at time of booking including the hotel name and exact location. Getaroom.com offers accommodations at national chain and independent boutique properties in major destinations in the U.S. and Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV