- Spring skiing helps you avoid the crowds while still enjoying fresh snow. Try the Spa & Lodge at Breckenridge for as little as $149 a night.
- Try to avoid the typical spring break week for both college kids and secondary school students. If you have kids and need a trip, then consider a northern destination to have more peace and quiet and available hotel options.
- Europe is on sale from now until the end of March. Avoid the substantial summer crowds at destinations including London, Barcelona, Paris, and Munich.
- Spring of course means spring break for college students. Top destinations include: Cancun, New York City, London, Panama Beach, Las Vegas, LA, and Miami. Avoid the beach communities during spring break if you are looking for peace and quiet.
- Enjoy the famous National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington D.C. from March 20 th to April 14 th and also take in some outstanding museums. Book early through Getaroom.com for the best rates.
- Spring weather can be unpredictable, so check the weather ahead of your trip and bring lots of layers to be ready for the cold or heat wave.
- New York City is beautiful in spring. Enjoy Central Park without a winter coat. Book hotels such as the Americana from $135 a night.
- Visit New Orleans after the craziness of Mardi Gras in February to enjoy great food and festivals including the Jazz Festival and the free Lafayette Square concerts.
- Getaroom runs many flash sales for spring travel. These limited-time deals feature savings of up to 60% off typical rates if booked by the deadline. Look for the clock icons when searching your destination at Getaroom.com for specific offer details.
- Miami is a great destination for beachgoers, with warm but not yet hot weather. Book the Chesterfield Hotel in South Beach from less than $100 a night during May.
10 Smart Tips For Fun And Inexpensive Springtime Travel From Getaroom.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.