NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Apple (AAPL) shares have been trounced over the past few months, for a variety of reasons. However, one of the biggest investment banks on Wall Street thinks Apple is the most undervalued stock it covers.
Goldman Sachs' (GS) research department has put out a list with the top 40 most undervalued companies compared to its analysts' price targets. Apple has 44.9% upside compared to its price target of $660, which was lowered after it reported earnings results in late January.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV