SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenTable, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN; www.opentable.com), a leading provider of free, real-time online restaurant reservations for diners and reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants, today announced that OpenTable CFO Duncan Robertson will participate in a fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at 4:40 p.m. PT on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. The conference will be held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
The live webcast will be available on the investor relations section of the OpenTable website (
http://investors.opentable.com/events.cfm). The replay of the presentation will be available in the same location one hour after the live presentation for 90 days.
About OpenTable, Inc. OpenTable is a leading provider of free, real-time online restaurant reservations for diners and reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants. The OpenTable network delivers the convenience of online restaurant reservations to diners and the operational benefits of a computerized reservation book to restaurants. OpenTable has more than 26,000 restaurant customers, and, since its inception in 1998, has seated more than 385 million diners around the world. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and the UK. OpenTable also owns and operates toptable, the leading consumer destination site for restaurant reservations in the UK.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV