Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE) today announced that it will release results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 after the close of regular market hours.
Following the release, Alan J. Herrick, Sapient’s chief executive officer and co-chairman, and Joseph S. Tibbetts, Jr., senior vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the results in a conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET, which will also be broadcast live via the Internet.
The dial-in information for the conference call is:
US: (877) 291-1296International: (720) 259-9209To access the live webcast of the event, please click on the link below: http://sape.client.shareholder.com/events.cfm In addition, a re-broadcast of the webcast will be available in the investors section of www.sapient.com. About SapientSapient is a global services company that helps clients transform in the areas of business, marketing, and technology. The company operates three divisions that enable clients to gain a competitive advantage and succeed in an increasingly digital world. SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services fuse insight, creativity, and technology to drive innovation and to help clients navigate complex business problems. Our approach is the subject of case studies used by MBA programs at Harvard and Yale. The company has operations in The Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapient.com. Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV