Sterling Global Operations Awarded Afghanistan-wide Demining And Battle Area Clearance Contract
"This contract saves taxpayer dollars because the work is coordinated with and conducted by a single company," said Kaye. "It improves and simplifies scheduling, organization, and logistics."
SGO has carried out demining and battle area clearance for three years under two U.S. Army contracts. The company holds two other contracts with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Since 2006, SGO has also supported many coalition partners, including NATO, the U.N., the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GoIRA), and commercial companies.
SGO is also executing the approximately $25 million Emirates Mine Clearance Program- Afghanistan (EMCP-A) in Kandahar, Afghanistan. EMCP-A is a UAE-funded, U.N.-implemented, community-based demining project.
SGO's website is http://www.sterlingGO.com.SOURCE Sterling Global Operations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV