Inventories at December 31, 2012 and 2011 were as follows:
|Repair and replacement parts||505.6||450.7|
|Work in process||137.5||127.6|
4. ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SALES AGREEMENTS
At December 31, 2012 and 2011, the Company had accounts receivable sales agreements that permit the sale, on an ongoing basis, of a majority of its wholesale receivables in North America and Europe to its 49% owned U.S., Canadian and European retail finance joint ventures. As of December 31, 2012 and 2011, the cash received from receivables sold under the U.S., Canadian and European accounts receivable sales agreements was approximately $1.1 billion and $827.5 million, respectively.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts