Sell Strength on Amazon: Amazon.com ($259.98) has a hold rating, is 4.8%% overvalued with fair value at $248.04, and a 12 months forward P/E of 117.76. Monday's share price weakness has Amazon showing a 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastic reading at 79.66 down from 82.04 last week. A close this week below its five-week modified moving average at $262.13 with Mojo falling below 80.00 will be a technical sell signal for the stock. Semiannual and annual value levels are $241.23 and $226.80 with a quarterly pivot at $255.75 and weekly and monthly risky levels at $272.17 and $282.88.
Buy and Trade Levels for Google: Google ($759.02) has a hold rating, is 8.3% overvalued with fair value at $700.58, and a 12 months forward P/E of 17.12. Google has a 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastic reading that's rising at 76.24 from 71.87 last week so its weekly chart is not yet overbought, and stays positive with a close this week above its five-week modified moving average at $735.58. My quarterly value level is $660.40 with weekly and monthly risky levels at $783.56 and $808.04.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV