On Jan. 15, I wrote
Also on Jan. 25, Amazon.com set a new all-time at $284.72. On Jan. 29 the company missed earnings expectations by 9 cents a share on 21 cents EPS. Amazon traded as high as $288.00 in after-hours trading on Jan. 29, but the high on Jan. 30 was just $284.20.
Google beat earnings expectations by 41 cents a share reporting $9.02 EPS after the close on Jan. 22. The stock closed that day at $702.87 and opened at $735.99 on Jan. 23 and continued to the upside with a new all-time high at $776.60 set on Feb. 1. Dow Industrials closed above 14,000 Friday with the yield on the U.S. Treasury 30-year bond approaching 3.25%. As a result, 65% of all stocks were overvalued. Because of this fundamental downgrade, www.ValuEngine.com issued a ValuEngine Valuation Warning. Bobbing for Apple Shares: Apple ($442.32) is bucking the market trend with a buy rating with the stock 23.8% undervalued with fair value at $580.79. Apple has a 12 months forward price-to-earnings ratio of just 9.00. Apple set an all time high at $705.07 on Sept. 21 when ValuEngine had $700.00 as its one-year price target. At the 52-week low of $435.00 set on Jan. 25, the stock was down 38.3% from top to bottom.
Apple is extremely oversold with its 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastic reading is 11.09 on a scale of 00.00 to 100.00 where a reading under 20.00 is oversold. My annual value level is $421.05 with a weekly pivot at $451.89, a semiannual pivot at $470.21 and annual risky level at $510.64.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV