Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) today announced plans to host its conference call and webcast to discuss the results of operations for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 10:00 am Eastern time.
To access this conference call, the dial-in number in the U.S. is (877) 209-9921, and the international dial-in number is (612) 332-0637. No access code is needed for either call. A listen-only, live webcast of the conference call will also be available at www.rocksp.com. Materials for the call, including the earnings release and presentation, will be available for download on the company’s website on the morning of the call. For persons unable to listen to the live conference call or webcast, a webcast replay of the call will be available on Rockwood’s website.
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is a leading global inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials company. Rockwood has a worldwide employee base of approximately 10,300 people and annual net sales of approximately $3.7 billion in 2011. The company focuses on global niche segments of the specialty chemicals, pigments and additives and advanced materials markets.
For more information on Rockwood, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV