- Higher consolidated leverage ratio (1) thresholds for excess cash flow prepayments: 50% if the consolidated leverage ratio is 5.75x or greater; 25% if the consolidated leverage ratio is less than 5.75x and greater than or equal to 5.25x; and 0% if the consolidated leverage ratio is less than 5.25x.
- The mandatory repayment of 1% per year is now based on the current outstanding principal balance of $472 million, as compared to the previous outstanding balance of $742 million.
- Certain other terms were revised, positively impacting DineEquity’s total amount of restricted payments allowed under the Credit Agreement.
DineEquity, Inc. Announces Successful Completion Of Re-Pricing And Covenant Amendments Of Its Senior Secured Credit Facility
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.