EMeals Sponsors 'Tell Us What You Love' Contest For Valentine's Day
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- If the way to a man's (or woman's) heart is through his or her stomach, what better time to think about food than Valentine's Day? Online meal planning service eMeals.com is helping you do just that with two special offers: a ' Tell Us What You Love' contest with $140 worth of prizes for each of five winners PLUS a series of special Valentine's Day menus available at no charge to current and new eMeals subscribers.
'Tell Us What You Love' Valentine's Day Contest
To enter the contest, simply submit a short description of anything you love on eMeals' Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/emealz). Your entry can be about your favorite recipe, the best meal you ever had, the moment you look forward to every year, or any other 'love story' that resonates in your life. eMeals will pick 10 finalists and ask its Facebook fans to select the five winners.
Each winner will receive a FREE six-month eMeals membership worth $80 – including weekly breakfast, lunch and dinner plans and shopping lists delivered by email or on the eMeals website – plus a $50 spa credit from http://www.spafinder.com, and a $10 gift card to the 32 Degrees yogurt bar. Entries are due February 14. Winners will be announced by February 22. Complete contest rules are at follow the instructions at http://lp.emeals.com/vday/Valentine's Day Menus eMeals has also prepared five specialty Valentine's Day menus that are free with a subscription to any eMeals meal plan, including full recipe instructions to ensure that your romantic meal will be a hit. Options include:
- Simple Gourmet Valentine Dinner featuring crispy chicken breasts with mushroom and thyme pan sauce, roasted garlic and baby red potatoes, steamed cauliflower with vinaigrette, shaved carrot and parsley salad, and a rich, fudgy dark chocolate torte.
- Valentine Paleo Dinner including bacon-wrapped shrimp with garlic oil, roasted butternut squash with cider vinegar, sauteed rapini with walnuts, spinach and red onions, and poached pears in a sweet white wine with raspberries.
- Dessert Menu with multiple sweets for your sweet such as red velvet cake bites, chocolate pudding with coconut whipped cream, and triple chocolate Nutella cookies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV