Feb. 5, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- If the way to a man's (or woman's) heart is through his or her stomach, what better time to think about food than Valentine's Day? Online meal planning service eMeals.com is helping you do just that with two special offers: a '
Tell Us What You Love' contest
worth of prizes for each of five winners PLUS a series of special
menus available at no charge to current and new eMeals subscribers.
'Tell Us What You Love' Valentine's Day Contest
To enter the contest, simply submit a short description of anything you love on eMeals' Facebook page (
). Your entry can be about your favorite recipe, the best meal you ever had, the moment you look forward to every year, or any other 'love story' that resonates in your life. eMeals will pick 10 finalists and ask its Facebook fans to select the five winners.
Each winner will receive a FREE six-month eMeals membership worth
– including weekly breakfast, lunch and dinner plans and shopping lists delivered by email or on the eMeals website – plus a
spa credit from
, and a
gift card to the 32 Degrees yogurt bar. Entries are due
. Winners will be announced by
. Complete contest rules are at follow the instructions at
Valentine's Day Menus
eMeals has also prepared five specialty
menus that are free with a subscription to any
eMeals meal plan
, including full recipe instructions to ensure that your romantic meal will be a hit. Options include:
- Simple Gourmet Valentine Dinner featuring crispy chicken breasts with mushroom and thyme pan sauce, roasted garlic and baby red potatoes, steamed cauliflower with vinaigrette, shaved carrot and parsley salad, and a rich, fudgy dark chocolate torte.
- Valentine Paleo Dinner including bacon-wrapped shrimp with garlic oil, roasted butternut squash with cider vinegar, sauteed rapini with walnuts, spinach and red onions, and poached pears in a sweet white wine with raspberries.
- Dessert Menu with multiple sweets for your sweet such as red velvet cake bites, chocolate pudding with coconut whipped cream, and triple chocolate Nutella cookies.
These menus provide a taste of the eMeals service, which makes quick work of getting meals on the table year-round as well as saving an average of
per year on the family grocery bill.
per month, subscribers can choose from
50 specialized menu options
– for two people or a family - ranging from classic meals to low-fat, portion control, low carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, natural and organic, clean eating and paleo. Weekly menus, recipes and corresponding grocery lists that enable efficient once-a-week food shopping are delivered directly to each subscriber's email inbox and are also available at their password-protected member's page on the eMeals website.
For a full description of the eMeals program, visit
eMeals.com has been the market leader in online meal planning since 2003, having provided a simple and affordable dinnertime solution to hundreds of thousands of busy people everywhere. The eMeals team constructs and publishes 50 delicious meal plans and corresponding grocery lists every week based on food style preferences, family size and the current sales at selected grocery stores. Dinner menu plans include classic family meals, clean eating, paleo, simple gourmet, low-fat, portion control, low-carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, and the natural and organic plan. Add-on breakfast and lunch plans are also available. For more information, please visit