- Let's all go to the movies! The studios, especially Disney win big!
- Overall purchase intent winners include Lone Ranger (+19%) and Fast & Furious 6 (+15%).
- Women love Oz (+15%) and men love Fast and Furious.
- There's beer, there's soda…and then there's MILK!
- Aside from movies, Milk was a big winner at +11%.
- Millenials eat up Blackberry.
- In the smartphone war, 18-34 year olds responded big time to Blackberry (+13%), but bailed on Samsung (-17%).
- Intent Trumps Opinion.
- Consider the case of Budweiser. They used two 30 second spots to highlight their new Black Crown brew. "Here's to taste!" they touted. And because this blue-collar brand has suddenly introduced an upscale product, viewers of the game had a high opinion of Budweiser Black Crown (+8%). But at the same time, men were less likely to go buy some after seeing these ads (-6%), while women were ready to give it a try (+8%).
Zimmerman Advertising's 'Z Super Poll' Finds Disney's 'Lone Ranger' The Most Effective Ad Of The 2013 Super Bowl
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.