Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance signal processing technology, has announced that its EngineerZone® online technical support community now supports ADI’s full line of signal processing offerings. EngineerZone features support communities covering a broad spectrum of product technologies and applications, including data converters, amplifiers, RF (radio frequency) ICs, MEMS (micro-electromechanical) inertial sensors, interface and isolation, video ICs, DSP (digital signal processor) products, and more. EngineerZone has consistently achieved more than 100 percent annual membership growth since its inception in 2009. ADI also announced plans to introduce an EngineerZone online design center, which along with expert technical support, will provide design engineers with a complete signal chain design environment. The design center will debut later this year on the company’s website, www.analog.com.
- Watch a video on the EngineerZone community: http://analog.com/ez_community.
- Join the EngineerZone community: http://ez.analog.com/welcome.
The EngineerZone community enables customers to engage online with ADI experts and fellow engineers to find answers to complex and frequently asked product and applications questions. ADI also offers EngineerZone communities that enable engineers in China and Japan to obtain advice and information in their native languages.
“The EngineerZone technical support community is a great way to connect with engineers who are knowledgeable about ADI’s tools and technologies,” said Kyle Sweet, firmware engineer, CyberOptics Corporation. “EngineerZone is a front line of support for ADI, and I’ve used the community many times. I consistently receive valuable feedback from ADI experts.”
New features added to the EngineerZone community include:
- Homepage leaderboard that acknowledges members for their contributions.
- Mobile device accessibility.
- Events forum that gives customers access to information about industry events, ADI booth details, and product demos.
- “Analog Dialogue Blog” which features comments and highlights by authors about technical articles published in ADI’s Analog Dialogue magazine and allows customers to begin a dialogue about the topic.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV