New Alliances For WTP Advisors In Bulgaria, Cyprus, Mexico And Sweden
NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global expansion continues for WTP Advisors, as it enters into four new affiliations in Europe and the Americas. Tax advisory firms in Bulgaria, Cyprus, Mexico and Sweden have signed on to become part of the WTP Advisors Alliance of Global Affiliates.
WTP Advisors is an international tax advisory firm, ranked as one of the fastest-growing U.S. independent firms in the industry. It currently has 40 offices throughout key cities in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The four new affiliates are located in strategic areas for WTP's continued global growth.
- The new WTP Advisors affiliate in Mexico City is a top-tier firm, with established business relationships with firms throughout Central and South America.
- Having a respected and well-connected affiliate in Sweden is the catalyst for expanding alliances throughout the Nordic region.
- Bulgaria , with its developed infrastructure and tax and business friendly government, will be key to gaining entrance into Eastern Europe.
- Cyprus , located at the gateway to Europe and Asia, is a favored holding company and financing base for investments throughout the world.
"WTP's success, and that of its carefully vetted affiliates, is due to a unique consulting business model, whereby each client engagement is staffed with more senior-level experts than with junior staff," says Ian Boccaccio, partner and co-founder of WTP Advisors."We are confident that the WTP Advisors Alliance of Global Affiliates gives companies anywhere in the world the greatest value per dollar spent, and with superior results," says Michael Minihan, partner and co-founder of WTP Advisors. WTP Advisors is a leader in tax and business advisory services for a global marketplace. Our highly skilled professionals equipped with years of industry experience, coupled with our cutting-edge technologies, make substantive and long-term differences to an organization's profitability. WTP Advisors is headquartered in White Plains, New York, with offices across the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV