VVL Systems & Consulting is a premier consulting company that primarily serves the U.S. intelligence community. The company focuses on delivering agile data centers by leveraging cloud computing, automation and orchestration.
With roughly 25 percent of the U.S. Government’s IT budget committed to cloud computing migration, 1 the company needed a powerful cloud management solution to meet its clients’ rapidly evolving needs.
VVL Systems selected the BMC Cloud Management solution from BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) because it enabled the company to meet client requirements that would otherwise have been extremely difficult, or even impossible. Equally important, it dramatically sped up time-to-value for clients.
“The BMC Cloud Management solution allows us to adhere very closely to our customers’ requirements,” said Vinnie Lima, managing director at VVL Systems. “In the past, we were limited by the available technology – today we are not.”Lima added, “BMC allows us to meet these requirements much more effectively than other cloud management offerings. BMC Cloud Management solution not only delivers a greater operational capability, but also allows us to focus more on meeting the customers’ requirements versus worrying about the limits of technology.” The Challenge The company needed to quickly and efficiently implement cloud solutions that met clients’ needs as well as strict Defense Information System Agency (DISA) accreditation requirements. This goal required a high degree of process automation, particularly in relation to DISA compliance. The Solution The company chose the BMC Cloud Management solution, which not only sped solution delivery but automated the implementation of many key requirements on the accreditation check list. VVL Systems offers, in conjunction with cloud implementations, access to BMC Education Services, to ensure users and administrators of the cloud are ready to take full advantage of the new platform. Benefits By implementing the BMC Cloud Management solution, VVL Systems has experienced a number of benefits, including:
- Faster time-to-value
- Faster provisioning of compute resources for clients, from roughly six weeks to under one hour
- Capacity-aware service placement, for higher service quality
- Accelerated approval processes for clients
- Enhanced ability to efficiently meet complex government accreditation requirements
- Watch the BMC Cloud Management demo and BMC Cloud Operations Management demo
- Access the BMC Cloud Computing community
- Visit the On the Mark blog
- Follow @BMCCloud on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts