StrokeSmartâ¿¢ Launches Redesigned Magazine And Interactive Website
Working under the direction of National Stroke Association's marketing team, media strategists Association Media Partners redesigned the print magazine while creating the companion website to reach a wider audience.
StrokeSmart's newly integrated media platform aims to share the stories and news of a community impacted by stroke. One subscriber, Julie Dueease, describes StrokeSmart articles as a "very important part of healing." "That's just one perspective," said Taryn Fort, director of marketing and communications at National Stroke Association, "but a peek into what this brand is at its core. We want StrokeSmart to be a part of all the stroke recoveries across the country."
The first 2013 issue of StrokeSmart arrives in mailboxes this week.
StrokeSmart subscriptions are free online or by calling 1-800-STROKES.About National Stroke Association National Stroke Association is the only national organization in the U.S. that focuses 100 percent of its efforts on stroke by developing compelling education and programs focused on prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and support for all impacted by stroke. Visit www.stroke.org to learn more. Press Contact: Taryn Fort firstname.lastname@example.org Related Links: StrokeSmart offers daily content and a resource directory for the stroke community. Visit for more information about stroke. SOURCE National Stroke Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV