StrokeSmartâ¿¢ Launches Redesigned Magazine And Interactive Website
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- StrokeSmart, National Stroke Association's flagship publication dedicated to the millions of families impacted by stroke, launched today with a redesigned magazine and a new interactive website.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/strokesmart-launches-redesigned-magazine-and-interactive-website-189721231.html
The new magazine features a sleek redesign, more engaging content and brain-boosting games. The new website ( www.strokesmart.org) features daily content, social media interaction, news and research updates and a peer-to-peer conversation for survivors. Combined, the magazine and website comprise a unique community of stroke survivors, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
The new website also features a comprehensive Resource Directory. Billed as the "yellow pages for stroke," it enables users to search national and local stroke-related products and services. Businesses can upload a free entry or purchase an upgraded listing for improved search results and greater visibility. The directory is free for website users.National Stroke Association's Chief Executive Officer Jim Baranski said readership feedback and a shift in publishing led to repackaging StrokeSmart into a multichannel offering. "Our readers told us they want 24/7 access to the important stories and information that StrokeSmart provides," he said. "They want an ongoing conversation about stroke—and we listened." Recent data from National Stroke Association shows:
- There are more than 7 million stroke survivors over age 20 in the U.S.
- Nearly 800,000 strokes occur in the U.S. every year.
- StrokeSmart currently reaches more than 270,000 readers.
- Almost 75 percent of readers get their stroke information solely from StrokeSmart.
- 50 percent of readers say StrokeSmart is the "most important resource" for stroke information, inspiration and support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV